Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about us.
020 3393 3003
Our dedicated team of qualified project managers deliver variety of IT projects and liaise with all parties involved.
Areas of expertise are:
- Design the project requirement
- Manage Hardware/Software installations
- Mange all software development
- Deliver cloud solution
- Project documentation
Each IT project has to be initiated for a reason and that reason could be IT upgrades/updates or business requirements. The technical sales team will discuss these requirements and engage your dedicated technical consultant to further understand the needs and budgets. Then a project plan is created:
- Business Requirements
– project goal identified.
- Project planning
– the assigned project manager and the project team work together with all parties involved including the customer to plan all of the needed steps to reach a successful project conclusion.
– once the project plan has been created, documented and agreed by all parties, the project team goes about executing the project plan to create the agreed deliverables.
- Project Management
– as the project is being executed, the project manager ensures time, cost, scope, quality, risk and other factors are met.
- Project Completion
– at the end project closure happens to ensure that all of the work has been completed, approved, and ultimately transferred ownership from the project team to operations.