What are project management and project planning?
The Management of a project is the process of planning, organising, executing, tracking and reporting of IT projects. At Premier IT Solution as business IT consultants, our IT management team can implement a variety of options for IT and project plans.
Having a management plan for a project and the steps in place are there for reducing risks, aligning communication and ensuring planning resources are available.
Our IT management team will oversee the project planning tasks with design and implementation whilst clearing the way for the daily operations of a technical department using our IT support consulting team.
Do I need a Project manager for my Business?
Having a project manager is imperative for any project, as the manager’s role is to lead the project. A project manager will be responsible, for creating a neater efficient workflow, achieving goals and making sure any work is completed promptly and all within budget. It’s also going to save you time and money, improve internal communications, allowing you to make better business decisions.
Project Planning Tools & Management Tasks
We have outlined below the project planning steps for a project planning phase and the management tasks needed to complete a project. The project planning process along with a good project management objective, are tasks that are crucial for streamlining the whole project plan and ensuring the availability of all resources.
Creating a project plan in five steps
- Project Inception: Plan & define project goals and feasibility. Working together with the customer to keep within budget whilst offering a perfect solution for the customer’s business needs.
- Project Plan: Layout the project scope and project schedule, which will establish the tasks needed to be completed, and identify risks assumptions and any constraints.
- Project Execution: This is when the project plan is activated. This will only happen when the plan has been documented and agreed upon by all parties involved.
- Project Monitoring: The management and the monitoring process ensure with our project design, the project plan is working correctly.
- Project Closure: When all project goals have been achieved and the project plan is now in action and the project has been transferred over from the project team to the operations.
Management of a Project
At IT Premier Solutions our IT management team’s areas of expertise are highlighted below to ensure your project goes to plan
- Designing the project using our project plan template
- Our project managers will check the available funds and manpower to meet the project’s target and estimate the cost of the project
- Install and manage all hardware and software
- Management of all software requirements
- Implement a Cloud Solution
- Project documentation has been gathered throughout the project, such as the project plan, and project timetable all of which define the activities, procedures and guidelines that need to be followed by the project team.
Our IT Services & Solutions for your business
We have been in the business of offering our experience and knowledge to the technology and business industry for over 30 years. As a team, we are renowned for our resources for delivering bespoke tailor-made solutions with proven and tested IT technology.
From project planning to implement a project plan to your business requirements and budget is part and parcel of our service. We are committed to our IT Solutions to offer beneficial improvements and solutions to help businesses in today’s forever-changing IT landscape
We can help you plan your next IT move, ensuring your business is up to date with the latest tech developments which will be relevant to your needs as a business.
If you require further information regarding our IT projects management and project management plan solutions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are a friendly and knowledgeable forward-thinking bunch of talented individuals who are more than happy to make a tailor-made project plan solution for your business.
Reasons to work with us
We offer the best support and delivery of IT solutions, all of our IT professionals are highly motivated and forward-thinking, providing a good business-positioning technology roadmap. Our main business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, with a further 24/7 out-of-hours service available.