We are Hiring
Premier IT Solution are looking for young talents to join their team. If you are looking for a challenging new career in IT or Sales then please send your CV to HR@premieritsolution.co.uk .
What to include on an application form
The application form should demonstrate your skills. Typical sections of an application form include:
- Personal information – give basic details, such as name and email address.
- Educational background – provide information on your academic achievements, including the institutions you’ve attended, courses taken and qualifications gained.
- Work experience – list your employment history and describe your main duties and responsibilities in each role, emphasising those most closely related to the job you’re applying for.
- Competency-based questions – give specific examples of times when you’ve demonstrated the skills required for the role. Avoid being vague, and don’t waste space writing about skills you have that aren’t relevant.
- Personal statement – write a well-structured, well-argued case that you are the right person for the job, again referring to the person specification set out in the advert.
Don’t be afraid to sell yourself. Demonstrate your passion for the company or job and any past achievements you can relate to the role.
We will also require you to provide details of at least one person who can provide references and proof of being able to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies please.